Jun 22, 2011

The Color Block


 


Have you heard about the hottest trend this season? Let me introduce to you THE COLOR BLOCK!
As for me it was a great surprise because I like colorful clothes but in the last times, following the fashion trends I used to wear pale classic colors. This trend came just in time! And now it's time for completing our wardrobes with lots of colors.
This trend is based on combining clothes of different colors at first sight misfit. In my opinion, this season the designers have done their work stupendous. As an example I prefered to take Gucci S/S 2011Collection beacause for me, it embraces all the amazing things a collection should possess: marvellous fabrics, stunning colors and of course, lovely accesories. I fell in love with their ad campaign, expressing such magical feelings it inspires me. It can be easily noticed the grace and the true style the Gucci S/S 2011 Collection offers to a lady.
So, I hope this collection will inspire you too. Don't be afraid! Experience with colors to be trendy this season! Enjoy!






               

   









          

No comments:

Post a Comment