Oct 7, 2011

PARIS FW. Elie Saab

Have you seen the latest incredible collection of Elie Saab? If not yet, take a look below. This is like ''OMG!''. I'm really impressed by his designs each time he presents them and I truly apreciate Elie's work. This man knows how much glitter to put on a dress, how to play with colors and what is the proper length. His dresses are never overdone.
As for me, he's a genious! The entire collection is genious. The dresses are stunning and just perfect for an amazing red-carpet evening. A woman who wears an Elie Saab dress just can't be ugly, moreover she astonishes everybody around there.
When I see Elie Saab's dresses, all I wanna do is MARRY!!! :D

For now this is my favorite designer and best collection of the 2011 Fashion Weeks. Enjoy my choice of best dresses:
































































No comments:

Post a Comment